Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Monkey Open for MonkeyBusiness

If you don't kow, now you know!!! Yeah kitties, it's officially OFFICIAL!




At first, I hadn't even noticed the sliding doors were open.



As Cooper walked through the living room and right out onto the balcony, I was shocked but I followed closely.

I was pretty slow and took my time.

Somekitty had to keep an eye on the painters who were still cleaning up next door.

I wanted to quickly inspect the newly painted balcony, before they were gone, never to be heard of again! (Hopefully! Heh)

Wow, it was so cool being out there again!!

And, the paint job, wasn't bad.

It sure took long enough!!



Well, I still can't believe this is happening!

Yeah, we're both pretty much still in shock, I guess.



Come one, come all. All kitties welcome whenever you're in our neighborhood! Hope you all have a great week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It is raining here! I am teleporting right over to visit and check out your new coop!!!!! It looks like lots of fun!

11:57 AM, June 04, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior and HoneyP, the two of you com'g over, why that's the best news I've heard all day.

11:38 PM, June 04, 2008  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hooray, the kittycoop is back! That is wonderful news.

3:38 PM, June 05, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks Daisygirl!

8:43 PM, June 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home