Monday, May 26, 2008

Monkey Cooper Still Patient

Well, they are still at it.

Supposedly they need to do another coat.

It's not so bad, 'cuz at least we still get to chill in the kittycoop.

Coopie doesn't mind, 'cuz she can keep an eye on both outside and inside. You know she's "codee" and likes to keep an eye on Daddy at all times.

Notice she's look'g in!

Me?

I usually look out. BUT, in this case, I was looking in, watch'n Loopie watch Daddy! Heh

She's whooped!



Enuf 'bout her, back to me.

I'm thrilled with the "temporary addition" of the coffee table inside the kittycoop. I can use it to hold my blue bed on and I can also get big stwetchy-stwetches on it.

Soon, the painters will be gone, the painting will be done, and I will be out on the balcony. We'll be out on the balcony.

In the meantime, we're chill. We're chillin' inside, got the A/C blowin'!

5 Comments:

Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

hi coop! hi monkey!

5:06 PM, May 26, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Hi ya HoneyP!!!!!!

11:27 PM, May 26, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

So your coop is inside the house? Just patiently waiting to get back out on the porch?

I sure wish they would hurry and finish painting! I bet you want to get out there and sniff the great outdoors and watch those birdies!

7:53 AM, May 27, 2008  
Blogger Daisy said...

Those painters are taking a long time! I wish your kittycoop would get back to it's rightful place Outside soon so you can have more fun.

9:59 AM, May 27, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Can I please tell you.....???? I do agree with both you and Junior!!

10:58 PM, May 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home