Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Monkey Grooming

Like most kitties, I am big on self-grooming.

In the morning, after breakfast, I like to go outside and bathe in the kittycoop.



It's nice to take a snooze right after that!

When it comes to my favorite part of grooming, I definitely prefer the brush. "Brushies!!!"

Because I am a huge fan of the brushies, a brush is never too far.

There's actually one in the corner of the kittycoop, so if we want to, we can just rub up against it while walking by.

I also fancy the ones left behind, by accident (or not), especially when it's right on the bed!!!

Self-Service Brushies!!!!

Not bad at all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Harmony Kitties said...

♥Love paws and head nudgies♥
Harmony Kitties: "Love all your photos. If you have more pictures of your kittycoop, please show them to all the blogging kitties. Then maybe their moms and dads will know how to make them one too."

2:36 AM, May 07, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Hi there! Thanks for the compliment on my photos!

As for my kittycoop, my Mommy made it for me. Not sure how far back, but I've posted lots of pics of my kittycoop.

Thanks, Monkey

12:26 PM, May 08, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I love brushies too, but I frustrate Meowm cause I let her brush me a few times then I put the bitey on the brush!

9:45 AM, May 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home