Friday, May 30, 2008

Monkey-Blue Very Blue

Heart too heavy. Too heavy with sadness.

Heavy, heavy, heavy. Sad, sad, sad.

If ever there was a girl for me. It was my simbalicious.

It is so hard to write because it just makes it more real. Deeply real and deeply sadder than anything.

My Simbagirl, is no longer with us. She's now on her own journey, and we are all so sad that she is gone.

She was sweet. She was warm. She was a ray of light.

She made me smile.

She made me laugh.

She made me silly & made me giddy.

She mostly gave me butterflyz.

I will never stop missing her.

We will always think of her and she will always be in our hearts and minds.

To Simba's Mommy: I know things will never be the same, but please know that we are all thinking of you and love you very much. Even though you may feel alone at times, you are very important to us and we will always be here for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh no Monkey! I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you gentle headbutts to help cheer you up.

11:37 AM, June 02, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks Junior.

11:42 PM, June 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home