Sunday, June 08, 2008

Monkey Loungin' Gone Loud

I was loungin' in the kittycoop when I heard one of those trucks coming loud and coming fast.

Those noisy trucks come and park outside our building for hours sometimes usually after a big loud bang.

I don't care for those at all!

Luckily there was no bang!!!

This time they didn't stay too long, but it was sure long enough to make me wonder why I was still outside, subjecting myself to all that noise??

I tried really hard to stick it out, but when the helicopter showed up, I knew it was time to head back inside.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Ummmm....what kind of trucks are those? Sounds kinda skeery!

11:27 AM, June 09, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

They are the big ones that have loud horns and sirens. Sometimes at night, they have shiny lights that flash on the balcony walls. I hope you don't hafta hear or see them.

9:32 PM, June 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home