Saturday, July 19, 2008

Monkey Turns 3!

Mommy says tomorrow I'm gonna be 3!!

I don't think I feel 3. I don't know if I look 3.

She says that tomorrow we're gonna have a little celebration.

While I napped, I saw her putting away a bunch of kitty food, toys and tweats.

I decided to just hang back and pretend I didn't see anything going on.

I'll let you know how the festivities go. Wish you all could join us.

If you don't, I'll have to share everything with Cooper and she likes to hog stuff!

At least she doesn't like tweats, like I do. More for me!

Oh no. I just remembered Cooper likes to wear party hats.

Wish me luck!

Hope you kitties all have a great weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

Doood! Happy Birthday!!!

9:23 PM, July 19, 2008  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

Happy birthday to you monkey

7:18 AM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You turned 3 yesterday? Happy belated Purrthday!!!!!! I am so sorry I missed it!

I hope you got lots of treats!!!!!!

10:36 AM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger Chance said...

Geez, I culdna gets da comments ta wurk an nows I misseded yur purrffday! Well Happy Purrffday a day layts Monkey!

7:55 AM, July 22, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Wow kitties. Thanks so much! You are all so sweet and kind!

8:46 PM, July 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home