Friday, December 21, 2007

Monkey Wishes!

Whoah! Another year has come and is almost gone!

Time sure flies when you're on "monkeybusiness" time!

Again, I had a great year.

I contribute most of that to my friends. Old and new!

Without the warmth of friendship, there is no warmth at all!

This winter-holiday-season, my family and I, wish that you all stay warm, happy and healthy; and that you keep up your own monkey business all year-round, as best you can! I hope you are all surrounded by those you love and those who love you.

Um, oh yeah, Cooper sends everykitty and their families warm kittynuzzles and head butts!

Oh brother!

Just ignore her!

By the way, Cooper wants everyone (including Santa, to know she's been GOOD.

Can you believe her?

No. Really. Don't encourage her!

Yes, Cooper still believes in "you-know-who". heh heh

I guess I can humor her a little.

The hat does look cute!

Why can't she ever be normal, like me???

I will be on hiatus until January 5th.

Happy new year everykitty!

Remember who loves you, unconditionally. ME!

7 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Happy Holidays and have a wonderful vacation!

9:41 AM, December 21, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

luffies and kisses monkey and cooper

8:12 AM, December 22, 2007  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Happy Holidays to you~!!!

12:14 AM, December 27, 2007  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year!

4:30 PM, January 01, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I hope you had a great Chrismtas Monkey and have a great New year!

9:48 AM, January 02, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Oh My!! Thank you so much to everykitty for your wonderful holiday wishes.

You are all so thoughtful and I appreciate everything.

I want nothing but the best for all of you and yours.

8:06 PM, January 04, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...


I love this thing the most. It is not known before. Thanks for sharing this.

จีคลับ

2:04 AM, April 03, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home