Thursday, November 29, 2007

Monkey Taking it Easy

Well, as luck would have it, I'm now taking antibiotics for my sprained toe, since the swelling hasn't gone down.

It doesn't seem to slow me down, though. I still run around chasing Cooper as often as possible.




Yeah, I still climb up really high on my kitty condos and hop off and on without limping.

My regular vet, the beautiful Dr. Evans has recently gone back to school full-time so she only works every other Sunday, and that's totally bummed Mommy out. Especially since my toe problem developed the week Dr. Evans wasn't working.



This OTHER doctor, she just seems to be in a hurry and she's nowhere near as loving as Dr. Evans.

She called me "doll". What's up with that?

My Dr. Evans always pets me and kisses my nose and tells me how handsome I am.

Patients need that!

Well, of course, we are doing what she says, but just to make Mommy feel better, she made me an appointment with Dr. Evans for this Sunday.

Until then, I'm on the meds, we're hoping it gets better, but regardless, after seeing Dr. Evans, I know we'll all feel bettter.

Bottom line....we need Dr. Evans' personal cell number!! Heh Heh

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Monkey, please take it easy for a while so your little paw can heal up!

10:37 AM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks Daisy. I will try. Hope u have a nice weekend.

5:56 PM, November 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your sore paw, Monkey. I hope it gets better soon!

Knead On ~ Calvin

8:19 PM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Chance said...

We both haz boo boos. Mommie keeps tellingz me to stop trying to jumps up and down on stuff and to waitz for her to help. But mommie is a little slow when is cumz to dat stuff so I just do itz myself. And she says "Chance slow down" when I tries to run away frum da woofie den slyde cross da floor. Were kittehs! what dey want us to do, sleepy all dayz? I hopez ur footie feels bettr soon. Den ur mommie can stop wurryins bout u.

Chance

8:21 AM, December 03, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

hows yer paw today monkey?

6:17 PM, December 03, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks kitties for all your sweet comments about my paw. I hope none of you have anything to hurt about.

8:22 PM, December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home