Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Monkey Delivery

We got a package today.

Cooper got in the box as soon as it was opened.

Yeah, the toy was cool, but how dare she!!!

I'm the one that usually goes for the box.

She's such a copy catter!



Well, as long as it brought her joy, I guess that's ok.

Now I can lay claim to the toy.

She'd better not think about playing with it now.

It's mine.

She can play with it, when I'm finished and/or when I'm not looking.

Hmmmm...if i bolted now, I could pounce on her and scare her away from both!

(am still thinking about what sounds better.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That looks liek a great toy!! Have fun playing with it!

Have a great day tomorrow! I hope you get some turkey!

10:04 AM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior, hope u get some turkey-lurkey too!

6:42 PM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

happy thanksgiving monkey and cooper

8:44 AM, November 22, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hooray, you got a Trakball! That's a very fun toy. Happy Thanksgiving.

9:50 AM, November 22, 2007  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Happy Fanksgiving monkey and Cooper and Fambly!
Purrrrrrrrrs!
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

3:25 PM, November 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home