Thursday, November 08, 2007

Monkey Crow Watching

We live on the 8th Floor. No screens on the windows, so they remain closed.

It is quite a good thing, cuz if they didn't, I'da been able to pounce on the crow on the 6th Floor courtyard! Heh

Better to be safe than sorry right?

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I realize, it's quite far to get down to the 6th Floor.

Not to mention, the walk back up 2 flights of stairs.

I'm not so much a fan of the elevator anymore.

(My stomach turns, just thinkin'bout it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, that picture scairt me at first. A LOT! Because I can't tell there is a window there and it looks like you are about to JUMP! Thank goodness you are safe.

10:18 AM, November 09, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Monkey! Don't even try to jump that far! You could get very hurt!!!! But that birdie does look very tasty!

11:28 AM, November 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is a great view you got there!

12:46 PM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

No worries. I wouldn't think about that! Crows don't look tasty to me either. The view is great though.

12:31 PM, November 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home