Thursday, November 08, 2007

Monkey Crow Watching

We live on the 8th Floor. No screens on the windows, so they remain closed.

It is quite a good thing, cuz if they didn't, I'da been able to pounce on the crow on the 6th Floor courtyard! Heh

Better to be safe than sorry right?

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I realize, it's quite far to get down to the 6th Floor.

Not to mention, the walk back up 2 flights of stairs.

I'm not so much a fan of the elevator anymore.

(My stomach turns, just thinkin'bout it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, that picture scairt me at first. A LOT! Because I can't tell there is a window there and it looks like you are about to JUMP! Thank goodness you are safe.

10:18 AM, November 09, 2007  
Blogger Junior said...

Oh Monkey! Don't even try to jump that far! You could get very hurt!!!! But that birdie does look very tasty!

11:28 AM, November 09, 2007  
Blogger Henry Helton said...

That is a great view you got there!

12:46 PM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

No worries. I wouldn't think about that! Crows don't look tasty to me either. The view is great though.

12:31 PM, November 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home