Sunday, November 25, 2007

Monkey 4-Day Weekend

I sure hope everykitty and their families are all doing well.

And for those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you got lots of turkey!!!

As for me, I've been sorta layin' low, you see, as I have a sprained toe, thus causing my left paw to get swollen.

No worries. I'm not in any pain as my doctor gave me an anti-inflammatory that should heal it up in a few more days.

She asked Mommy to keep me mellow, but we all know that's a joke, right?

Slow me down? As if!

Mommy told my doctor that my swollen paw has done nothing to change my normal activities, including, climbing, jumping, pouncing, and beating Coopie up as often as possible. heh!

Hope you all have a great week!

3 Comments:

Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It's is very pleasure to meet you, Monkeybunkey~!
I hope you also have a great Monday~! And hoping your condition could getting better and better.

6:28 PM, November 25, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

I am very sorry your paw got hurty! I hope you feel much better soon.

10:27 AM, November 26, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Hi Michico*Adan, nice to meet you too!

Daisy, thanks. I will now that you came by for a visit.

11:12 PM, November 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home