Monday, December 10, 2007

Monkey Check-Up

When Mommy took me to the vet Saturday.

When we walked in, the place was packed! There were 4 or 5 dogs in the waiting room, and only one chair left for us.

Mommy took me out of the carrier when a lady asked if she could pet me.

So, I sat in Mommy's lap, outside of my carrier, and the dogs were pretty friendly and I wasn't scared at all.

All the other doggy owners were telling Mommy how beautiful I was.

THEN, a tiny kitty came in and I got a whiff of it and I started growling!

Mommy hasn't ever heard me growl. She was shocked.

After the little kitty got situated next to me, the nice lady came to take us into the room.

Mommy thought I was prolly annoyed 'cause I was getting all the attention, until the other kitty came in.

That could quite possibly be true.

I hope that little kitty was ok!

By the way, I'm on my second batch of anti-biotics and my paw is finally getting back to normal!

Anyway, on the way home, Mommy stopped at Petco and got me some of my favorite tweats.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I am glad your paw is finally getting better. I have never growled before, either. I think you are very brave because when I am at the vet's waiting area, I get scairt and would NEVER come out like you did.

8:57 AM, December 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that paw gets better soon, Monkey! Cool that you ride in the car without being in a crate. Be really careful that you don't jump out!

Knead On ~

Calvin

2:51 PM, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

we are glad yer paw is finally getting better monkey

5:38 AM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks everykitty. It feels better only cuz you all wish it better for me!

6:22 PM, December 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home