Monday, December 03, 2007

Monkey Horsing Around

Thanks to all of you kitties for your concerns about my hurting paw.

I'm glad to say that it still hasn't slowed me down.

Here is proof.

Me, busted in the pantry.

Yep, climbin' around, workin' my way from the floor, up a shelf or two, then back down.

Eventually, tryin' to get into the trash bag box!

Wait, get this.

Head first! Not with my "bad paw" of course!

Mommy thought maybe the anti-biotics were kickin' in since I wasn't worried about putting any weight on it.

I was just tryin' to let Mommy know, not to worry so!

Yeah, yeah, my paw is still swollen and the doctor said I still have to take anti-biotics for another week, but I'll be fine.

I know it! Mommy keeps tellin' me so!

Plus, all you kitties keep sending me warm kitty nuzzles and wishes and I know that helps the most.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Monkey! Getting into some trouble! I am glad your little paw is feeling better.

11:34 AM, December 04, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Ewwwwwwww! Antibiotics! I don't like those to much! But I am glad to see that you are getting around well!!!!

10:16 AM, December 05, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Hi Daisy & Junior,

Thanks for ur kinds notes and well wishes. You two are such loyal friends.

5:57 PM, December 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home