Sunday, June 17, 2007

Monkey Loves Daddy

In honor of Father's Day, I wanted to post two (2) of my videos which happen to be my Daddy's favorites. Well, heh heh, they're all his favorite 'cuz I'm in them! J/K

Both these videos star Cooper and I. One is early on in our relationship, just as we were getting to know each other.

Sorry, if you've seen it before, but if you haven't, i hope you enjoy.

Heh heh, the good ole days.

Here is the second video of us still getting to know each other.

At this time, we began getting along, but neither one of us wanted to admit that we liked the other.

Sometimes she sure made my blood boil.

But above everything else, I love Cooper and am glad we rescued her.

Even though she's a Daddy hog, she puts up with me, and that's a good thing.

Only cuz I put up with her more!!

I like that she hogs Daddy's attention, 'cuz that's all I need as a reason to kick her butt!

Happy Father's Day to Daddy and all the other great dads out there.

Breow.........zoom!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyi, if i had taken a chunk out of monkey i would tell you that he tastes like chicken. of course, as i make clear by obliviously looking up around after the alleged bite incident, i did nothing of the sorts.

cooper

2:45 PM, June 17, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

so cute monkey, you love cooper, i know it

5:23 AM, June 18, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

I haven't seen either of those before. I loved the surprise ending of the first video! Hahahahahaha!

12:27 PM, June 18, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Honey P & Daisy, hope you liked them!

6:22 PM, June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home