Thursday, June 14, 2007

Monkey Exploring More

Today, Daddy let us out onto the balcony for awhile. Cooper plopped herself underneath the bird feeder.

Me, on the otherpaw, decided to explore those flowers some more.

Even though we were out in full force, the birds still came to feed.

Cooper sat very still.

The birdies weren't even afraid.

Oh boy, did I have fun.

Daddy was letting me do whatever I wanted.
I got to sniff, bite, touch and chew on a plant, when Daddy wasn't looking. heh Heh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always thinking about you and Cooper too, Monkey!

Cool plant and Coop is cute as usual!

Happy Daddy's Day Weekend!

Knead On ~

8:02 PM, June 14, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Calvin, I really really honestly consider you a dear friend, even though Cooper and I aren't around as much. I still love you all.

7:46 PM, June 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home