Monday, June 04, 2007

Monkey Fishing

Today, when Mommy was feeding all the fishies and turtles, I was waiting for remnants of their food to fall on the floor. While I waited, I sniffed around for older flakes I might have missed.




Mommy also checked on Mr. Pleco. You can see him here in this photo. See his nose, it has a big scratch on it. Poor Mr. Pleco!!

Lucky for him, it seems to be healing quite well.

Since it was Cooper who attacked him, she has now been banned from going near the tank. Actually, I believe the word is..."exiled". (From the entire vicinity of both tanks.) Unless she is supervised/carried by Mommy or Daddy. Never alone!

Heh Heh That's what she gets!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Mr. Pleco, I hope you heal up soon. I am going to sing you a fishie get well song:

::sings::
Fishy, fishy in the brook,
Papa catch him with a hook,
Mama fry him for our sup,
Baby eat him all right up,
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!

Well, maybe that wasn't the very best song I could have chosen. But I don't know any other fish songs. Sorry, little Pleco. I really hope you get better.

9:08 AM, June 05, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy, you are so precious to me. Thanks for being such a great friend. I'm gonna go sing ur song to Mr. Pleco.

6:41 PM, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home