Friday, May 25, 2007

Monkey Waits

Mommy took the trash out tonight. I followed her out into the hallway.

I decided to start watching out for Daddy.

Mommy said he comes home tomorrow.

I knew it was a ways away, but you never know these days. It is possible that he could come home early.

What? It can happen.

So, I hung out there for awhile.

Seriously though, it felt like I was out there for a long time.

And...nothing.

No sign of him.

I sniffed around, to see if I could still catch his scent.

Nope. Nada.

So, I tried to relax and think good thoughts. Even though I could hear Mommy calling me in the background.

I held my position.

Yeah, that wore of really soon. I started getting sleepy.

Really sleepy.

I gave up.

When he's ready, he'll be here. I'll be waiting.

Pssst. I can't wait!

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Monkey, I have learned that waiting is very hard.

10:46 AM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

I'm still waiting. Daisy, it is hard!

6:54 PM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

What does this have to do wif yer weight?

7:03 PM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

K&S, YOU'RE TOOOOOOOO FUNNY.

10:01 PM, May 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home