Saturday, May 19, 2007

Back in Monkey Business

Monkey here, checkin' in. Not sure who is out there, but I hope you all hear me loud and clear!

I missed you all!!!!!!!!

A kitty just can't function without a laptop these days.

Yes, I'll admit. I'm a junkie.

Anyway, can't wait to catch up with every kitty and see what every kitty's been up to. Hope it's been nothin' but monkey business. That's what I'm talkin' bout!!

Just so I could start with a bang, I decided to post this picture to show you what I've had to put up with.

Don't think badly of us becuz the tag is showing, they knew it wouldn't last!

Cool Monkey's are always able to joke and laugh at themselves.

Wait, no other kitties can laugh, just me. Heh Heh Heh

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Monkey!

Knead On ~

Calvin

7:36 PM, May 19, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

furry cute hat monkey

7:55 AM, May 20, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Monkey! You are back! Woohooo! I missed you.

ps: cute hat

9:40 AM, May 20, 2007  
Blogger Findlay Furs said...

Monkey wearing a hat! I consider that clothes!

7:13 PM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Please, don't encourage them.

8:00 PM, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home