Monday, April 30, 2007

Monkey Laptop Issues

First and foremost, I'd like to express my deepest apologies for being offline for so long. At least, it's seemed like a long time to me. AM having serious difficulties with my laptop and it's about to die. Really. Like at any moment. Stay with me, I'll be back when I get a new one, a few days after this dies. Hopefully.

Thanks for visiting and checking back in. Monkey

In the meantime, I'll be napping.....Out on my favorite shelf in my new enclosure. Heh Heh

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Uh oh, I might have Monkey-withdrawal pains.

8:59 AM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm and I are having difficulties too! We hope to get them fixed within the next week! We miss you!

4:37 PM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy and Junior, you two are the bestest of my bloggy friends. Thanks

7:18 PM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home