Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Monkey - Kitty Coop Tour

Welcome to the tour of my kitty coop Mommy made me. I have to say.....I love it.

There are shelves to sit on.

Things to climb on.

There is even a ramp for us to slide down!




By the time I post this entry, it will have been remodeled already.

Mommy tries to keep it new. Ya know? So we don't get bored!




Here's the CooperGirl, chillin' on my bed. Coop in the coop. heh heh

My bed, by the way, is the best spot in the place. Directly in front of the bird feeder.

That's what I'm talkin'bout!

There I am. Sittin' like a cool kitten!

Wish you could all come over and play!



Oh yeah, here's our view!

4 Comments:

Blogger Forty Paws said...

That coop is SOOOOO totally awesome!!! You should be furry prowd ov yur mommy!!! Wowwee wowwee woweee. And we luf yur slide/tunnel.

Luf, Us

6:19 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Wowie-kazowie! That's the best pen I have ever ever seen. It has EVERYTHING! Even a wonderful view. And birds. And toys. And beds. You are one lucky Monkey! And Cooper, too.

9:49 AM, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa! that's totally awesome!!! our Lady and the teenagers were in Westwood on Sunday to go to the Festival of Books at U.C.L.A. they looked around, but they didn't see you.

4:40 PM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

I am so happy everykitty likes the Coop. It's pretty darn radical.

If you're ever in the neighborhood, drop a note beforehand. Would love to accommodate you for some fun!

Monkey

6:14 PM, May 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home