Monday, May 21, 2007

Monkey - Minus Daddy

So my Daddy has been gone for 3 days now.

He went to Puerto Vallarta for the week.

I know right?

Here we are, all alone.

It's been very stressful for Mommy, 'cuz she hates that we're alone during the day.

I know she tries to visit us on her lunch, but she doesn't have too much time and still feels guilty.

I knows she thinks we are sad and lonely, but I think we're doing just fine. I mean, we pretty much sleep all day anyway.

As long as we have access to the kittycoop, we're just fine.

Here is Cooper doing what she loves to do when Daddy is away. Sleep by his desk.

Me? I just hang out with Coopie and do the same thing.

Sleep.

Mostly though, I spend a lot of time watching birds.

I guess it must be rough leaving us alone, since we never spend time alone ever!!!

Poor Mommy. She shouldn't fret. I don't think it bothers us much. We have each other and that's better than a lot of other kitties out there, right?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your Daddy is gone for a few days Monkey! But it is good that you and Coop have each other. And bird watching helps pass the time!

Knead On ~

Calvin

9:45 PM, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

You are very lucky to have each other. And the fabulous enclosure!

9:17 AM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

You are both very kind. If only I could convince Mommy of that.

7:59 PM, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home