Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Monkey Bird Stare

I get a visit every now and then from my pretty little turtle dove.

She usually just sits on the railing and smiles and winks at me.

Today she watched me from the palm tree first. Then she flew in to land on the balcony rail.

We stared at each other for a long time.

Today, she came a little closer to the kittycoop and stared at me for what seemed like forever.

I was so involved in the pretty birdie, I completely missed the call for tweats.

Can u believe that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, I think hunting must always come before treats! You are very wise.

10:23 AM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Miss Daisy, you're such a pretty and popular kitty. I can't believe u have time to visit my blog. Thanks.

6:03 PM, June 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home