Monday, June 11, 2007

Monkey Strollin'

Recently, Mommy and Daddy took us out for a stroll.

It had been quite awhile since we'd gone, since I had started get'g motion sickness.

During our walk, we got to stop and smell the pretty flowers that were blooming everywhere.

Mommy pointed out 2 hummingbirds.
They are super fast!

For once, I didn't have to beat Coopie down. She stayed in her area and didn't get in mine.Usually, she hogs up the front, and entirely messes up my view. I think she's finally got it. It was a perfect day and a perfect stroll.

To make things even better, to everyone's surprise, I didn't get sick. That was a big bonus for me!

As always, we got tweats when we got home!

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Hooray for strollering! I am glad you had fun, and you did not bomit even once.

9:18 AM, June 12, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy, i'm so glad too!

6:17 PM, June 12, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

looks like a fun stroll with cooper

5:21 AM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Hi Ya HoneyP! Wish I could stroll with you!

10:10 PM, June 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home