Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Monkey - A New Bed

Soooo cool! Mommy got me another bed!!

I think we have over a dozen of them. Heh heh

Daddy always says, "It's a good thing, becuz he sure needed another bed." Ignoring Daddy, Mommy will then plop me into it, and say, "Asi es la vida de un rey! Verdad, Papasote?" (Papasote? That's me. The rest...who knows?)

Mommy and I think it's good to have lots of beds.

Sometimes we even give them away to newly adopted kitties we know.

This new one is just like my favorite "1st Bed" ever!!





Ooooh, the good 'ole days.

Wow, my first bed.. (pausing. thinking.) Whoah! That's like....2 years old - almost! Like me!

Actually, I still love that little blue bed.

Only nowadays, it's outside in my kittycoop.

Today, I took a nap in my new one in the morning, and the blue one in the afternoon.

I even share them with Coopie.....sometimes!

I think I'll go nap in one now.

Wish you kitties could come over to nap. There's lots of bed to go around! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Mommy is right - you do live the life of a king - right, Monkey?

Hey, I can read whatever language your Mommy was speaking - how cool!

Knead On ~

6:34 PM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Calvin, sabes que siempre estoy pensando en ti! Siempre.

10:09 PM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Monkey, that's so funny! My Mommie is always wanting to buy new beds, and my Daddie is always saying "can we get rid of this bed, Daisy never uses it!"

10:04 AM, June 14, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy, you are a princess and should have beds all over the place, including cabana boys to fan you and feed you tweats!

6:49 PM, June 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home