Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Monkey Good to Go

Hey everykitty, I have good news to report.

I had a great trip to the vet today and I was a very good kitty.

I'm happy to tell you all that my test results came back benign!



I was very cooperative when Dr. M. had to look in my mouth.

I only growled for 1/2 a second. Heh Heh

He showed Mommy so she could see how un-irritated my mouth was compared to last week.

Mommy was sad that she hadn't seen it since she brushes my teeth so often.

Dr. M was nice to Mommy and told her that Mommy's can't see or catch everything and that she should be happy that she took me to the vet for my physical so it could be caught.

He said my mouth looked so much better than last week.

He was very happy with the way it had healed.

I do however, have a sort of viral thing that may cause inflammation in areas of my mouth so Dr. M. took more tests to see how we can keep them from coming back.

For now, he gave me antibiotics for another week.

I wasn't thrilled about that, but it's better than staying there without my Mommy again!

He was also impressed that my teeth were so clean and he gave Mommy kudos for keeping them healthy.

Dr. M. told Mommy that most of his kitty patients have to come in and have them cleaned!!

Can you believe that?

I would not like that at all!

I hope you kitties all have a great week!

Thank you so much for your kind words and support.

Gotta go pounce on Cooper.......zoooom!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

OMC Monkey!! Meowm went on vacation and we have just been able to check in! We can't read all the story right now, but we will! For now it looks like you are feeling better and we are glad for that!!!!!

11:36 AM, November 19, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thx Junior! I'm so glad your Mommy is back! YAY for you and Orion!

4:28 PM, November 19, 2008  
Blogger Ailurophile said...

We iz sooo glad Monkey that there was nothing serious in the test results. Very happy for you!! Sending you and Cooper many many purrs from all of us :)

3:31 AM, November 21, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks CATS. I hope you have a great weekend.

9:19 AM, November 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're okay, Monkey!

Knead On ~ Calvin

9:11 AM, November 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home