Saturday, November 15, 2008

Monkey Home from Vet

My vet story Part 3 of 3:

Finally, they strolled me out into the office area and there was Mommy.

I was so glad to see her again.

She strolled me out to the car, but instead of letting me roam around, she made me stay in the stroller while we drove home.

I was very unhappy.

I was very very unhappy.

I felt very strange.

Mommy kept telling me we were almost home, and once we pulled into the garage, I got very antsy.

She parked the car quickly and got me out of the car and into the elevator before I knew it.

I think we got on from a different floor than normal.

Let me tell you that it felt good when we finally got home, but still..things were not right!!!

Once she took me out of the stroller and set me down on the floor, I felt a little dizzy.

There I was, in the middle of the living room and it felt like the room was spinning.

It was acutally me that was spinning or something like it.

I was unable to walk a straight around, my less a straight line.

At the same time, I was unable to sit still.



My vision distorted.

I was deeply annoyed.

I was scared.

I just wanted things to be right again.

Coopie came toward me and I gave her a wallop.

She hissed at me and ran the other way.

What was her problem?

Mommy crawled around on the floor following me around, while I tried to get myself right.

After a little while, Mommy decided to put me in the hallway where I couldn't walk around so much or bump into anything.

Once there, she gave me babyfood and water.

After a short break, I insisted she let me into my room.

She put Cooper out so I could try to relax.

I kept wobbling around and it was really bothering me.

Mommy just kept talking to me quietly and telling me that it would be ok.

I was happy that she was there, but I couldn't help but growl every now and then.

Hours later I decided to lay down on the floor because walking around was too much work.

There I sat, confused as to what was going on.

Cooper was allowed into the room, but I wasn't in the mood for her so when she tried to walk up to me I growled at her. She could tell I was upset so she hissed at me then walked away.

Mommy talked her into to sitting on the bed and just watching me from afar!!!

After lying on the floor for an hour or so Mommy gave me my meds and just watched me from the bed.

I kept looking up at my kitty condo but knew I wasn't able to climb up there on my own.

Mommy put me on the middle level and then pillowed up the surrounding areas and let me go to sleep.

At last, I got sleepy, very sleepy and was very glad that the big long day was over.

I was home and warm and things were going to be just right.

Now all we have to do is wait for my biopsy results.

Hope you kitties enjoyed my dramatic 3 day story!!

Have a great Sunday.


Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

poor monkey, we hope efuurything turns out ok

9:49 AM, November 16, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks HoneyP.

10:35 AM, November 16, 2008  
Blogger Findlay Furs said...

oh my catness I just found out! Monkey I hope your ok! purrinf lots fur you!

7:13 PM, November 16, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

8:49 PM, November 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home