Sunday, November 16, 2008

Monkey After Procedure

Here I am up in my condo.

Of course I was completely out of it and knew there was no getting down, so I finally rested my weary head and drifted off to sleep.

Mommy put blankets and cushions around the condo in case I insisted on trying to get down myself.

I actually slept for a few hours and when I woke up and wanted to get down, Daddy was there to help me.

After I drank some water, I decided to sleep on my bed on the floor.

Early the next morning I was up and at'em and back to my Monkey self!

I even kissed Cooper a few times, just for good luck! heh heh

2 Comments:

Blogger Ailurophile said...

Oh Monkey I hope the test results come out negative for anything serious. You've had a tough few days. Hope you are well now after some good long naps. Sending many purrs and hugs to you and Cooper..

6:59 AM, November 17, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks very much. I appreciate it.

8:49 PM, November 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home