Thursday, January 10, 2008

Monkey Thoughts

Mommy was outside sweeping up debris from the rain we had in recent days.

We actually had rain here in LA, CA for 3 days.

Unbelievable!

Well, while Mommy cleaned up the balcony, I wasn't allowed to accompany her outside my kittycoop for fear that I may step on something with my "still" bad paw.

I know! Huh?

It's been like a whole entire month!

No worries, Mommy's all over it.

My regular vet is back and I may be having a little paw surgery this weekend.

I'll keep you all posted.

Hope all is well with you kitties.

5 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh no, your paw is still hurty? I am sorry to hear that Monkey.

9:26 AM, January 11, 2008  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

yeah, me too, i didn't know yer paw was still hurty.

8:12 AM, January 12, 2008  
Blogger Black Cat said...

Me too and I hope, if you do have to have surgery, that it goes well and gets rid of all the hurtiness:)

10:33 AM, January 12, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks everykitty. Hope u all have a good weekend.

1:30 PM, January 12, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am sorry to hear you paw is still hurt! I hope something besides surgery can fix it!

3:16 PM, January 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home