Saturday, April 14, 2007

Monkey Field Trip

Mommy took me on a sleep over last week. I had so much to explore I didn't get any sleep. That's for sure. I got to do things I'd never done before. Like, climbing on top of the refrigerator.

I found the tile floor fascinating. It was cool against my paws. It worked well as a back scratcher too!

I got to climb up on the window sill when I was chasing a bug! I actually caught two bugs that night. Heh Heh

If I got up on my hind legs, I could see the birds on the other side of the fence.

There were also two parrots in the yard next door.

I didn't sleep much that night, 'cuz there was too much to see. At 4am, I was still looking out the window.

Finally, around 6am I decided to get some rest.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Explorer Monkey!

That is a great place for a bed. And you look cute standing on your hind legs. But what is that little monkey doing? He looks like he is sniffing your behind!

I am glad you had so much fun.

4:04 AM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wate ... wuz dat a cat bed on top uv da refrijerator? i luv pikshur #4 ... becuz dere iz yer monkey tryin to see da parrotz, too!
wutta sleep over!
luv--jh

8:51 AM, April 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure had a fun slumber party, Monkey! Wowza - is your Mommy cool or what - putting a bed on top of the refrigerator!

Knead On ~

Calvin

6:18 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Dasy, Don't all Monkeys smell each other's butts? Heh Heh.....Jeter & Calvin, yep, that was my bed on the fridge. Just in case I wanted to sleep there. But Mommy put it on the bed later. Yeah, I had a blast. Mommy says you can all come over whenever you want!

9:41 PM, April 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home