Friday, January 26, 2007

Monkey's Midnight Snack (Almost)

Last night, I caught a little mouse out on the balcony.

Before I knew it, he started negotiating with me. I started knodding off then became distracted as the church bells began to strike midnight.

I was wondering if this little chap might turn into something!!!
Then I realized I was thinking of a nursery rhyme. Heh Heh

Ooh wee, the late hours were gettin' to me.
So I looked at him once more, not listening to a word he said, and I went back inside.

I must have been delirious, 'cuz when I went to bed, I thought.....what a perfect midnight snack I let go free!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

That mouse is green, so he would not have been a good midnight snack for you. I think he went bad. Good thing you didn't eat him!

6:47 AM, January 27, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy, you are so adorable. You're probably right about the green. Good call!

6:35 PM, January 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

delirious? maybe you were high on nip? well, if you catch him again, EAT HIM!

11:29 AM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home