Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Couch Potato

Cooper was asleep when I passed her on my way to investigate the new couch.

Not five seconds later, guess who runs over to sit on the new couch?

You see.......?? You see what I have to put up with?


Immediately, a plan of attack starts bouncing around in my head.

So.......I make my way over there and just as I'm about to POUNCE on HER.....she does this thing she does.....(see pic.)

How am I supposed to NOT lose my mind and want to bonk her on the head?

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Sharing is a very, very, very hard thing to do. I am still learning that. But Cooper is so cute!

3:08 PM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cooper sure knows how to turn on the charm - that is what we orangies do best!

Knead On ~

4:34 PM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness - that's too cute!

5:11 PM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Cute Schmoot!! So what you're all really saying is that I'm right and I should not hold back. I should definitely bonk her! Thanks!

Ok, I admit. Only slightly. She's cute......but in an annoying kind of way! heh

8:44 AM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh bunkey try kissing instead of bonking

9:30 PM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Raincatgirl! Paleese! I spent last night tormenting her as much as possible. Til Mommy made me stop!

8:30 AM, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home