Thursday, January 25, 2007

Little Monkey Memory

When I was a young bucky, I was fascinated with my back kickers. I loved wrestling with my favorite cow and/or Mommy's hands. Ya know, just like parents aren't supposed to let you do? Heh heh

Pictured here are my favorite bed and blanket! The bed now belongs to Cooper. She sleeps in it every night. My blankie, well, it's part of my Dresser bed now and I sleep on it every night.

Always trusting Mommy and Daddy, I have always given up da'bellies for rubs, tickles and smooches.

5 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Look at how cute you were! My parents do the whole rabbit kick thing they aren't supposed to do. I like it, they like it, so we do it.

Chase

7:30 AM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Ahhh! Baby Monkey was CUTE!

9:07 AM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute baby! Did you ever do that thing where all your paws go around the hand and your teeth go into the wrist? I still do that. The Lady thinks it's cute and doesn't mind getting a little damaged.
Midnight

10:12 AM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

look at that little baby monkey, how cute is he, i mean really!!!

7:30 PM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks so much. I appreciate the compliments. Truly I do!

12:00 AM, January 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home