Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back Seat Monkey

Here I am ridin' in the Lexie with Mommy. I was chillin' in the back, up high so I could see.

We were cruisin' down Wilshire Boulevard when we got stuck at this really long light.

Mommy said the lady behind us was waving at me. I didn't notice.

There were lots of people walking by in front of the car. Where was everyone going?

I sat there quietly watching birds over at the bus stop eating crumbs off the sidewalk.

Just then, we heard a loud thump. A bicycle crashed into a shopping cart right in front of the car!

There was so much going on.

Finally, the light changed.

As we drove off, a noisy bus went by and scared the birds away.

I saw the birds take off in flight, as the crumbs blew into the street.

That was cool!
I totally love riding in the car.

8 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I don't necessarily like riding in the car....but you can see some awesome things! Sounds like your trip was very exciting!

2:23 PM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

You get to ride in the metal monster without being in a carrier? Wow, mum never lets me do that. So I can't see out the windows. Bummer.

4:58 PM, January 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a movie star riding in your limo! You even have fans waving to you.

Wowza - you're famous!

I wish I lived in California. You can't be famous in Kentucky.

Knead On ~

8:05 PM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

crusin in style monkey bunkey

9:29 PM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger LZ said...

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! The Lap Lady asked if I wanted to go to the pet store with her last night but she knows how much I HATE Out of Doors.

Kaze

8:15 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Riding in a car looks FUN. I have never done that, except in my carrier. That is not fun.

8:27 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Actually, sometimes I don't mind staying in my carrier. I've just always been a "roam free in the car" kind of kitty. I usually find a spot on the back seat or floor and then I just chill. I'm always a very good boy!

SIDE NOTE: Mommy & Daddy know it is probably safer for kitties to be in their carriers. BUT, they are very careful and usually stay on the side streets.

My favorite thing to do is jump onto the dashboard. BUT I only get to do that when we get home and pull into the parking garage. It's a 5-story drive that goes around and around and around. Now that is cool!

Cooper tries to do that while we're driving around town but Mommy is absolutely against it. If Cooper tries, she quickly gets put in the back! Heh Heh

8:53 AM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

our Lady sez Wilshire Blvd. is usually a nitemare fur the drivin'. she werks near Olympic and Sawtelle. maybe you could vizzit her sumtime. oh...her boss is really really really 'lergic ta cats, so maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea. well, she'll wave at you if she sees ya drivin' round!

10:10 AM, January 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home