Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Monkey Loves Cooper

i won't make any excuses. i beat coopie up this weekend and am very sorry.

so... today i'm dedicating my blog to CooperGirl, and to all other little sisters that get beaten down for no reason other than our machismo. (whatever that means.)

coopie-loopie, no matter what happens day to day, i love you and wouldn't love a day without you by my side. i'm sorry.

love you very much, your big brother monkey

im sorry for taking out your cheek!

but no one and no kitty would notice a root beer stain on you!!! heh heh (inside joke)

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Monkey! Beating up your sister and hurting her cheek!? Is it a bad hurt? Did it bleed? I hope not.

I beat up my brother alot but I don't draw blood.

12:34 PM, August 20, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

well junior, no one saw it happen, 'xcept for us. i mighta scratched her by accident. it's gettin' better and she's not too annoyed with me. i'm sometimes a bad boy. but not often at all. u are two boys so i can imagine you gotsta do what you gotsta do since u were derr first. heh

9:03 PM, August 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home