Saturday, November 18, 2006

Monkey Mail II

I'm sure by now, everykitty knows who ~Simba~ is right? Well she's a very very darling kitty friend who has a very very big heart.

This afternoon Mommy brought me another package that came in the mail! It was from Simba. Mommy was so excited she had to open it herself. (She wasn't around when I got my package from Rocky Ann). So I let her open it! Guess what was inside? You'll never guess. Ok, give up? A Catnip Banana! Just like Rocky Ann gave me! Boy did I go nuts...all over again!

How did Rocky Ann and Simba end up getting me the same present? A banana for me? I know why.............they must of been up there own monkey business when the saw it and they must have thought of me. They wanted to share in their fun, so what's more appropriate for a monkey like me? Bananas! I go bananas all the time!

Simba, you sneaky sneaky! Then Mommy pulled out tweats and Kitty Caviar! You are too too kind! BTW, those salmon tweats are my favorite now!

It's good to have thoughtful and warm loving friends. Thanks Simba

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANOFUR banana? whoa! you gots lotsa furrends who love you. if we'd seen that banana in the pet store we would haf thot of you too.

10:06 PM, November 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

naners naners naners! yummy!

10:31 AM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

GM&C, i'm very fortunate. You do too! Thanks so much. Monkey

8:28 PM, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home