Thursday, November 16, 2006

Monkey Goes....Banana

When Daddy put a small box in front of me this afternoon and before opening it, I was going bananas.

I was sniffing the box.
I was scratching the box.
I was moving the box.
I was climbing on and off the box.
If I were a dog, I would have barked at it!

When Daddy opened the box, I snuck my head in and grabbed the first thing I could with my teeth! I actually snatched it and ran off with it.

Daddy came to find me chewing the plastic bag off. Guess what was inside??????

You give up? Ok, it was a Catnip Banana!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before Daddy could get the wrapper off, I picked it up and threw it in the air and chased it. Then I picked it up again and wrestled it to the floor. Daddy tried to grab it, but I ran off with it. When Daddy didn't follow me, I ran back into the room and threw my banana at him. He threw it across the room and I ran after it. I returned with it a short while later, out of breath. Going bananas is a lot of work!

How sweet and thoughtful of my dear friend ~The Lovely Rocky Ann~.
Rocky Ann is very special to me and she is a very thoughtful friend.

Thanks Rocky Ann, for your generosity and friendship!

Check out her Catster Page: ~here~

p.s. Hey Rockster guess what? When Daddy told Mommy that I got a banana today, before he could tell her anything more she asked, "Did he get a package from Rocky Ann?" heh heh heh How did she know?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooo...I don't have one of those bananas, but I have a carrot like it! It's great!!

10:34 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior, Does it make you go nuts? heh heh

10:46 AM, November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you make like a banana. . . and split? It made you go nuts - nuts on your banana split? MOL!

Mack-a-d

1:39 PM, November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every Monkey needs a banana!! I'm glad you liked it Monkey. Everytime I looked at one I thought of you and HAD to send you one ! Great nip for a great monkey!!

xo RA xo

4:18 PM, November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww - that's a great gift!

11:19 PM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home