Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sweet Boy Monkey

Daddy said I was an extra specialy kitty because I was a good big brother to Cooper while he was gone. He said Mommy gave me an A+ for everything. She told him I was well behaved. I didn't beat Cooper up, bad at all. heh heh She said that I was an excellent stand-in as Man of the House. He said he was very very proud of me. He said he loved me and missed me very much! He had nice things to say to Cooper too, but we're talking about me now. And that's so last year! Got new toys, playtime with Daddy, things are back to normal already. Cooper's already found a spot on his lap. argh! Yep, things are normal again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cats Corner said...

PREZZIEEEES!!
See! See! Whatta tell ya?!

Guess that means NOW you can clobber Cooper! teehee

Purrs - The Kitty Cat's Corner cats

10:29 PM, September 20, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

You were right and you are so right! Clobbertown it is! Right now at bed time, my favorite sneak attack hour. NightieNight!

MonkeyTheClobbererBunkey

12:48 AM, September 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are very proud of you for being so good when Daddy was away.

3:27 PM, September 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yur daddy sounds really nice!

5:23 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Hi Ceci! Thank you very much. That feels good! Monks

gr&c, yes, he is a load of niceness. Thanks Monks

9:47 PM, September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home