Sunday, October 12, 2008

i thought i saw a mouse run by but when i stuck my head out to look whatever or whomever it was was gone.

so, i went back in to finish my project.

when i had finished getting my things together, i heard a "whoosh" outside my tent.

when i stuck my head back out, i saw a shadow on the side of my tent, but this time it was going the other way.

i'm not sure what is going on out there, but something, someone, or somekitty, is trying to make me nuts.

hope you kitties have a nice week!!!

I gotta go get whatever it is!

zooooom!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ailurophile said...

Whatever is distracting you from your hard-earned naps..go after it Monkey!

2:15 AM, October 13, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It had to be Coopie.....paying you back for getting her!

11:37 AM, October 14, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

You're all right. Tough call. I think it was my fishing pole toy.

8:12 AM, October 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home