Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Monkey Goals

With the end of year coming sooner than we all know it and want to admit, I realized that my hardest work and biggest efforts have been aimed towards "procrastination".

My 1st year I did a lot of research and made some choices as to what projects I wanted to accomplish during my 2nd year.

So far, I've done nothing.

Upon further reflecting, I realize I get my "procrastination" from my Daddy. heh heh

This is not good!

In order to focus better on my other goals, I have decided to update my blog a few days a week, instead of almost every day.

As for all you kitties out there who do this and that and this and that and still have time to update their blogs with photos and adventures, and still correspond with comments and emails, KUDOS to you!

I don't know how you do it.

I hope you will still visit my blog as I hope to continue to visit all of yours.

I remember I used to be more about quality instead of quantity. I somehow veered away from that.

Hopefully, this new schedule will allow me more quality time for my blog.

I also hope to go back to hanging with my crew at "Catster".

(If they'll take me back.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Monkey, of course I will still visit with you!

4:46 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

i will still visit you, mommie is way too busy too and wishes she had more time

5:28 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I'll still visit Monkey.....and I am hoping I can visit everyone more often!!!

12:55 PM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks BFF kitties! You're the bestest!

6:19 PM, October 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home