Friday, September 14, 2007

Monkey Tunnel Vision

Sometimes the hallway gets converted into a long tunnel.

I like to sit and watch things as they get thrown inside.

Something might move just outside of it.

It's fun in there.

Sometimes I stand tall and block the exit.

Other times, I sit and wait.

For who? Who else?

Daddy.....

Mommy......




Mostly, I just chill.

Nap.

Wait.

Watch.

Wait some more....



Then finally.....It never fails.



She falls for it every time.

Cooper turns the corner.

And you know, she knows what's next!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's the longest tunnel I have ever seen! Way Cool!

8:59 PM, September 14, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Whoa! That's a huge tunnel! I have a little tunnel, but it is all folded up and put away. You are lucky!

6:25 AM, September 15, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

We have a red one too. If you come over, we can put them both out!

7:02 PM, September 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home