Monday, July 23, 2007

Monkey Messed Up Hugely!

My best friend, Calvin, had a birthday last week and I completely missed it! What a loser I am!

Here is my belated message to the Mackadocious Himself, Callie Cal Calvin: My very much loved friend, until the end. I'm so sorry, I can't even say. I hope you'll be able to forgive me in some way. Your big day is just before mine. I feel so stupid, I can't believe my mind. I know you got to celebrate and party bigtime. I'm sure you got lots of presents, all, except for mine!!

Calvin, oh Calvin, I wish you all the best.

I send you kitty nuzzles, straight from the west.

I wish you the best in health and happiness Along with warm fuzzy smooches, kittyloves, and tons and tons of purrs and bliss.

Your pal, Monkey the Monkadocious

HAPPY 16TH MAN!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

happy birthday calvin!

5:22 AM, July 24, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

I hope Calvin had a happy birthday! That is a very cute picture of him. Monkey, I do not think you should worry. Because Calvin does not seem like the type to hold a grudge. He is a nice boy.

9:49 AM, July 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home