Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Milestone for Monkey

If you haven't seen my webpage at Catster.com, there's no better time to go, than right now. Why now, you ask? Because last night, yours truly, found out he was chosen as their Cat of the Week! That's right. What an honor. What a gift. I went bananas! I'm not much of a bragger, but this is a major, major milestone for me and I wanted to share it with everyone. Thank you all for your support and mostly, for all your love. I hope you all continue to check in and see what's going on with the Monk. As always, I will keep posting pictures, videos and hopefully I'll be able to keep my diary going. If not on Catster, then here for sure. Well, as long as you'll keep visiting. Kittyloves and kitty nuzzles, MonkeyBunkey

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA! TOO TOTALLY COOL!

1:42 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Congradulations Monkey! We are very proud of you. I'm going to go check out catster right now.

2:15 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Kitty Cats Corner said...

CONCATULATIONS!!!
Nocat deserves it more!

Being a regular on Catster, I know what this means to you.

Truly an honor!

Purrs - Your friends over @ the Kitty Cats Corner & Catster

10:09 PM, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Monkey! Who could resist you?
What a fantastic page you have!
J and S xx

5:08 AM, August 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we just joined Catster last night, but we haven't had time to do much yet

3:23 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

grr, midnight, cocoa; ceci; and kitty-cats,

Thanks for "congrats" notes. I truly appreciate them. You are all so sweet to take the time to leave me such nice comments. They are always highlights to my day.

Monkey

J&S: I am not sure which page, this or the Catster, but I try hard on both. My primary goal is to make others smile and/or laugh and to hopefully brighten one's day. I appreciate it. Thanks!

MonkeyBunkey

G,M&C: I'm so glad to hear that. You'll love it! I'm so excited and can't wait to see your pages.

Monkey

9:47 PM, August 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home